How to Overcome Depression Problem?

Hi friends. I have battled with depression for many years now. When i approached naveen at NV Life, I was not sure how effective it will be. But when i finally saw the results, i knew that i had come to the right place.

You need to be a member of Health and Fitness India to add comments!

Join Health and Fitness India

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Overcoming depression problem is not as easy as you think. It is a kind of illness that can happen to anyone without noticing symptoms, and it can be very devastating. Sometimes it can be hard to know when you are depressed, but one of the sure signs is if your feelings of sadness and hopelessness last for more than two weeks or so.So how do you know if you're depressed? If you have the following signs, it is possible that you are suffering from depression:

-Feeling sad, empty or tearful

-Loss of interest in daily activities and hobbies

-Feeling guilty or worthless

-Having difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep

-Unable to concentrate on things

-Restlessness and irritability (feeling on edge)

It's normal to feel sad sometimes and these feelings may be related to a particular event such as the death of a loved one or relationship break up. However, if these feelings continue for longer than two weeks then they may be warning signs of depression. It's important that people with depression talk to someone they trust about how they are feeling.

• Depression can be debilitating and is very different from just feeling unhappy.

Follow these Tips for Overcoming Depression

1. Practice Mindfulness

2. Listen to Upbeat Music

3. Use Touch

4. Include Omega 3 Fatty Acids in Your Diet

5. Stop the Negative Self Talk

6. Bide Your Time

7. Distract Yourself

8. Use More Light

9. Try Cognitive Therapy

10. Write in a Journal

11. Connect with Friends

12. Get Enough Sleep

13. Forgive Others

14. Exercise

15. Don’t give up

• Here are the 12 natural supplements you can take every day for depression:

• Omega-3 Fatty Acids
    • Probiotics
    • Vitamin B-12
    • SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine)
    • Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
    • Vitamin D
  • Depression drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to do what you need to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” but you do have more control than you realize—even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. The key is to start small and build from there. Feeling better takes time, but you can get there if you make positive choices for yourself each day.

What you can do

1. Reach out and stay connected to supportive people
    2. Do things that make you feel good—even when you don’t feel like it
    3. Move vigorously during the day—don’t sit for more than an hour
    4. Learn about the mood-boosting benefits of omega-3 fats
    5. Get a daily dose of sunlight
    6. Challenge negative thinking
    7. Learn more by reading the related articles

Also, would suggest to read this article: http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Depression

• Development has lead many people into depression. 10 of 2-3 people are under depression either in initial stage. Many professionals have given their views and opinion on how to come out of depression. The individual has to have control over his mind. For this many doctors are taking help of pills.

• Only after a thorough evaluation with a psychiatrist or psychologist can you be diagnosed with depression. Many illnesses and medications may contribute to depressive feelings. Therefore, your doctor will administer a variety of tests, conduct a physical examination, and an interview to get to the bottom of your symptoms.click here to consult with best psychiatrist and psychologist.

You can consult a doctor via video or telephonic advice at medharbour.com

• Regular exercise, travel in favorite place and maintain disciplines in regular life can remove depression. Also share any problem with closed friends, relatives, family members is very effective for any depression. Hope you can overcome this and back in normal life as like before.

• By doing yoga and meditation daily you can overcome your depression problems.

This reply was deleted.