Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
The eye is the most delicate part of our body, which, if not taken care of properly, you may have to take a big risk in the future and you can also become blind, so it is very important that you adopt these simple remedies. You can take good care of it.
- Green vegetables and fruits contain ingredients that are very useful for the light of the eyes, so definitely include green vegetables in the app daily diet.
Eat plenty of fruits and dairy products along with green vegetables.
- It is very important to drink more water and also juice to maintain moisture in the eyes.
According to research, green tea is considered very beneficial for the eyes. It contains antioxidants called catechins,
Those who protect the eyes.
Do yoga and Pranayam daily for eye care. Do the Anulom Antonyms and Pranayamas in particular, as it brings the best results for delicate eyes.
- To give comfort to your eyes, massage the hands around the eyes lightly with almond or olive oil, as it helps in blood circulation and reduces eye fatigue.
- If you suddenly have pain in your eyes, first wash them with lukewarm water, then wash them with cold water. This will increase blood circulation to the eyes and provide relief to the eyes.
- Mixing a few drops of lemon in rose water and pouring 2 drops into the eyes also cools the eyes.
If you are facing eyes please contact us. Click Now Pharmacy home delivery