In this topic, I would be sharing knowledge and experience from worldwide related to ozone treatment for skin. I would also be requesting professionals to share on this. Best!

You need to be a member of Health and Fitness India to add comments!

Join Health and Fitness India

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When applied to the skin, ozonated oils carry their powerful properties through the cells. The oil heals damaged tissues and speeds up healing time. It works to clear bacteria (very beneficial on acne), viral and fungal infections. Ozonated olive oil stimulates the growth of new healthy skin cells. Dry skin will be moisturized, and swelling and inflammations will be calmed. Skin rashes of all types benefit from the application of properly ozonated oil.

Powerful anti-aging benefits:

• Stimulation of growth for skin cells
    • Acts as a free radical scavenger on harmful toxins
    • Acts as a moisturizing facial conditioner
    • Cellulite Reduction
    • Wrinkles

Acne Laser Treatment Cost in Delhi
    Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost in Delhi
    Laser Acne Scar Removal Cost in Delhi

• Today I went searching for a salon in C.P. before coming to Fitness First and that after asking several people, one person told me that it's in Shankar market which he told me is on the other side of the road. After entering the market, I asked more people about a salon and that people kept telling me that there isn't a salon in this market, however, I kept going on somehow thinking that there might be one and that once again I asked someone who told me that it's ahead. The salon and the professional were nice and that we shared on several things including its marketing since the salon was opened about two months ago and that given its location it should be of value to several people if they can find it. Also, If anyone's interested in marketing then you might also get value from the Chief Marketing Officer - India www.facebook.com/cmoindia page. I had a shave and a face massage and that he by himself shared the benefits of ozone which is nice because I was searching for a practitioner to share on its benefits and that he has been in this work for about thirty years. I'll visit him again soon at the Metro salon in Shankar market in Connaught Place, New Delhi. Next time, I'll note from him on what he had shared and then I'll share it here.

This reply was deleted.