Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
- Breast cancer changes in the breasts are a symptom of cancer.
- The second reason for cancer is bleeding with urine or feces.
- Sudden weight loss is a symptom of cancer.
- Too much blister in the mouth and not getting well.
- Cough and fever persist longer.
- Remaining unnecessary pain in the body and always feeling tired.
- Women have more problems during the month.
- If needless flatulence occurs, or pain is prolonged in some way, then it is due to cancer.
- Feeling discomfort in urine.
- Sore throat and feeling pain while consuming anything.
- Change the color and shape of the mole produced in the body.
- No earthquake for a long time.
- Facial swelling and changes in the shape of the nails.
- White spots inside the mouth and tongue.