Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
General and Specifics
tips for the workout
Uneven Push up:
An uneven pushup is an advanced variation of the basic pushup, providing a more rigorous workout.
How to Do an Uneven Pushup
1. When you do an uneven pushup, you’re fooling the body to go low enough.
2. Assume the pushup position with one hand on the object and the other hand on the ground. Your hands should be about 12 inches apart. Keep your feet together. Tilt your head up, maintaining a straight focus and tightening your abdominal muscles.
3. Breathe in through your mouth as you lower your body. Breathe out on your way back up.
4. When you reach muscle fatigue, bring your rear end up into the air and bend your knees slightly to rest. Straighten back out to resume the pushups.
5. Switch sides by placing your other hand on the object. By doing uneven pushups, you're working your pectorals, deltoids, and triceps. When you return to doing normal pushups, your form should improve.