Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
Some exercises are such that by doing daily, the eyesight increases greatly, which are as follows: -
1. Try to watch a candle continuously by putting a stamp on it. Initially, water starts in the eyes, then close the eyes and then try to see again. Do this for 2–3 minutes. By constantly doing some daylight, the eyesight increases a lot.
2. Rotate your eye pupils right-left, up-down, and clockwise-anti-clockwise. Do this for 2–3 minutes. This increases eyesight.
3. Close the fist and place the thumb upwards and focus completely on the thumb. Slowly bring the thumb near the face and then take it away from the face, do this for 2–3 minutes. You can also do this activity with a pencil or a ballpen.
4. Blink your eyelids continuously for one minute and then close rapidly. Due to this, the circulation of blood becomes faster, the good exercise of the eyes and light of the eyes increases.
5. Focus your eyes on a distant object, then focus on the next thing without moving your body. Do this for 2–3 minutes. This increases the light of the eyes.