Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
By the way, cholesterol is necessary and harmful to the human body in many ways. This is important because this deficiency can cause weakness in your body, and you may have heart-related problems as it increases. Therefore, you should consume a certain and right amount of cholesterol.
Reason for increasing cholesterol: -
- Eating foods that are not high in oil increases cholesterol.
- Excess intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids increases cholesterol in the body.
- Cigarette smokers are the most prone to increase cholesterol.
Loss of overdose of cholesterol: -
- When the quantity of cholesterol in the body is high, it keeps accumulating in the form of plaque in the arteries, due to which it starts to accumulate, due to which the arteries become narrower.
- If the arteries in the body start growing, then many types of problems start in the body.
This increases the chances of a heart attack, due to which a person may have to lose his life.
- Due to the formation of plaque in the arteries, oxygen does not reach the brain of man, due to which there is a risk of stroke.
- Too much cholesterol spoils the balance of bile in the body due to which there is a risk of stones.
- Due to an increase in cholesterol in the body, there is a problem in walking, due to which the problem of feet often increases.