Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
Treadmill is effective fitness equipment that is ideal for home use. It is affordable, occupies less space and great for those who want to lose weight and improve fitness at the same time.
Working out on this equipment does not put pressure on joints as compared to walking or running on pavements. Now-a-days, treadmills are known to offer special monitoring of heart rate and blood pressure. Let’s take a look at 10 reasons why you must own a treadmill at home:
1) Ease of use: A treadmill is very easy to use. There’s no rocket science involved in operating a treadmill. Just wear your walking shoes, hop on the treadmill and keep up with the belt.
2) Customization: You can customize your exercising programs on treadmills! Every individual has a different level of endurance so one can vary the speed as per his/her convenience.
3) Burning Calories Faster: You can burn calories faster on a treadmill as compared to other fitness equipment. In fact, a treadmill is only next to a cycle and rowing machine when it comes to burning calories faster.
4) Lose Weight: As you can burn calories faster on a treadmill, you can lose a lot of weight in few days. ! This is a primary reason for people to invest in a treadmill for home use.
5) Variety in Workout: Treadmills offer a great variety in your workout routine. You can even raise the incline of the platform of your treadmill to get a feel of walking up the hills!
6) Measuring your workout: A treadmill comes with a dashboard that shows you track of your workouts – distance covered and your speed when running/walking. Also, many treadmills come with built-in heart monitors, which allow you to maintain your desired heart rate.
7) No Age-group limit: Any individual between the age group of 25-50 can work out on a treadmill. People with arthritis, joint or knee problems should ideally consult their doctor before use.
8) Corrects your posture: According to a popular research, there is a huge difference in the way our body positions itself while running on a treadmill and while running on a free ground. When you run on a treadmill, your body posture is maintained and you tend to lean less forward.
9) Boosting Stamina & Endurance: Exercising for 30-45 minutes a day will assist you in developing your stamina and endurance. It is recommended that beginners walk at a pace less than 4 mph on the equipment to prevent stress and fatigue. One can then increase the intensity of walking to build stamina.
10) Comfort & Privacy: Treadmills are great if you love to work out at the comfort of your home. It can be used by your family members as well. You can listen to music, read a book or watch television while working out. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about bad weather and busy pavements either.
By spending about 30 minutes on a treadmill daily, you will observe significant results in your overall fitness. So, what are you waiting for? Order one today from Fitness World and get started!
Comments are closed for this blog post