Varicose veins are every woman’s worst nightmare. Those pesky blue veins showing through your skin can be very annoying. While you may hide your varicose veins under layers of makeup, you need to learn as much as you can about the condition so that you can come up with a more permanent solution.
Trying to find answers online will raise more doubts in your head. But finding right information in the right place can make all the difference. You must know by now that there are all kinds of treatments available for varicose veins, from topical creams to natural solutions. However, if you truly want to fight the condition from its roots, then you must trust no one but ancient medicine.
Did you know you can remove varicose veins from Ayurvedic treatment? This is just one of the many things that people don't know about this condition. So let us first discuss the problem and then we can look for appropriate solutions.
- The one thing that you need to know first about varicose veins is that it is caused by weakened valves. The valves in your heart pump blood back to your veins that is delivered to the heart from your arteries and capillaries. However, the veins in your legs have to work harder since they are working against the gravity. So if your valves are weak, then cause the accumulation of blood in your veins, resulting in blue protruding varicose veins.
- The biggest factor that contributes to varicose veins is heredity. If you have a parent or a relative with varicose veins, chances are you will get them too.
- While there is always medication to help you treat the condition, you can mitigate the risk of varicose veins from appearing by changing your lifestyle. According to the experts, avoid wearing clothes that cinch your waist for a long time. You should also avoid wearing heels for long to avoid pressure on your legs.
- People handle their varicose veins differently. Some may feel odd with its appearance while others experience fatigue, heaviness, ache, swelling, itching or more such symptoms that can be a cause of varicose veins. If these symptoms are interfering with your day to day life, you should seek your doctor’s appointment immediately.
- Due to popularity of this condition, there are many treatments available these days. You can choose the cosmetic way of hiding your veins with a makeup, take medication or try Ayurvedic treatment. Try to go for non-surgical treatments that are becoming increasingly popular these days.
If you notice that your varicose veins are becoming more pronounced or affecting your day to day life, then you should consider taking an expert’s help without much ado.