Eyeglasses are an integral part of defining your look and poise to the world, especially if they are permanent prescription eyeglasses. The wrong pair can make you look disproportionate, but the right pair can make you look fashionable and well put together. Choose eyeglasses which flatter the shape and structure of your face, along with your personal sense of style.
- Customers looking for eyeglasses should consider buying oval or round frames and should avoid square geometric frames which highlight the sharp angle of your face. Glasses can also be used to make a fashion statement. Certain styles can suggest a lot about your personality.
- Add to the professional look by selecting traditional colours. Individuals can explore their creative or youthful side by selecting larger thicker plastic frames with different geometric shapes. You could also consider bright colours like green or blue for a fresh youthful appearance. You could also select frame shapes that uplift your face.
- You should select eyeglasses which are closer to your eye colour. This could get tricky as with each eye colour there is a wide spectrum of different colours of frames that you could select. For e.g. If you have brown eyes, you could select frames which are brown or closer to black.
You could also examine your skin tone or the colour of your hair and average all three together to determine the best eyeglasses that will suit your overall appearance.
- If you are looking to buy eyeglasses online at best prices , there are many retailers which sell prescription glasses online. You should also consult with a local optician about the different kind of eyeglasses that could be available, and the style that would suit you. Before you invest in a pair of eyeglasses, you must have an accurate prescription for your lenses.
- You could always shop at inexpensive stores such that you get the perfect price, and can replace your old eyeglasses if they were broken or got lost.
- Consider going to an optometrist or boutique if you are planning to invest in a quality pair. These options normally cost a bit more but the quality of service or product is higher as compared to other stores. It is also beneficial to shop online for prescription eyeglasses which have powers less than +0.5/-0.5, if you do not want to pay a high price for your glasses.
- If you are operating on a tight budget, skip added features that come along with prescription lenses and stick with the basic prescription lenses. There are many stores which will offer to fit your lenses with features like UV protection, scratch-resistant coatings or colour-changing features, however you can skip these and opt for regular lenses. You could also avoid some of the major brands and stick to lesser known names in the business.
- If you are purchasing eye lenses from a departmental store, be on the lookout for special discounts and coupons which can be found in magazines.
You could also check with your medical insurance and see if prescription eyeglasses are covered in the insurance.
These are a few points which you should consider before proceeding to purchase prescription eyeglasses.