Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
Our weight gain is dependent on what we eat. Before thinking and planning for weight loss, it is important to find out the food items which actually cause unnecessary weight gain. It is important to watch out what we eat and how many calories we gain by eating the same. One should be calculative their eating practices. It is advised to maintain a food journal and note down that how often you eat junk food and other unhealthy stuff which contributes a lot towards weight gain. It is specifically important to control your diet if you have undergone a weight loss program like ReShape-A weight loss balloon.
Here are some of the food ingredients which are popular enemies and can be a hindrance to the weight loss process:-
1. White rice and potatoes- These are the most common food items we eat in our daily life and they are a part of our normal main course meals. But if you are on a weight loss process, then you will have to control rice and potatoes. You can go for brown rice instead.
2. Beer- People are fond of alcohol as they believe that they cannot enjoy a get-together without sipping some bottles of beer. But regular and uncontrolled alcohol consumption causes a good amount of weight gain. Beer is quite famous for increasing belly fat. It is good if you can leave alcohol. If not, then it is compulsory to reduce the intake if your aim is to lose weight.
3. Sugar-rich food stuff- We all know that sugar causes a lot of weight gain. If you want to reduce your weight, you must control your sugar intake. You can reduce your sugar amount with tea, coffee, milk and other beverages. You can avoid drinking too much sugary beverages like mock tails, preservative juices and other sweetened drinks. You should cut down all sweets from your diet because they contain a lot of calories.
4. Fried and oily food- Indians are fond of oily and fried food like spring rolls, kebabs, French fries, dumplings etc. But these fried items contain a lot of oil which causes a lot of fat to accumulate in our bodies. One should have these items occasionally like once a fortnight. They are a big hurdle in your path if you are on a diet and exercising for weight loss.
5. Corn flour- There are many food items whose primary ingredient is corn flour like Maggie, pizza, pasta, spring rolls, noodles etc. Corn flour is difficult to digest and causes fat to accumulate around different body parts. One should avoid corn flour generally for avoiding weight gain.