How to register and book the first appointment mobile number +91 9654030724

CMC, Vellore.

New patients: You need to register before you book your first appointment. You only have to register ONCE. The site will take you through the steps.

You can book by call and on-line, by post / courier or by coming to the hospital.

This will take you to the registration page. You can fill the form on this web page. Please confirm the number you have been given. You will need a confirmation number to book your appointment. Now you can book this first appointment on line.

CMC Hospital Booking Appointment number +91 9654030724

Register by post or courier.

How to register and book the first appointment mobile phone booking

You are encouraged to register and book your first appointment.

You may want to register your interest and to book your first appointment prior to the appointment date, if you want to save your appointment date in case you change your mind.

Find out what to do if you do not

cmc phone number

Cmc hospital phone number

Q: How can I change my appointment date online?

Ans: Kindly login to the CMC website www.cmch-vellore.edu, with your hospital number and the year of birth. Then click the 'Date change' button and proceed to change the date.

cmc main phone number

Best Medical Design: Mokhat, Mokhat-e-Taal Medical College Booking Appointment Number: +91 9654030724

Q: How many times can I change the date of my appointment postpone?

christian hospital phone number

You can also register by post or courier. The registration form also books the appointment. Phone number

You need to be a member of Health and Fitness India to add comments!

Join Health and Fitness India

Email me when people reply –