Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
Testimonial by Abhinav Malhotra, Ballistic Kettlebell Fitness Academy for Shakti Saran, Health Fitness India - web design, graphic design, SEO, SMO and online marketing work.
I'd like to thank Mr. Abhinav Malhotra, the founder of Ballistic Kettlebell Fitness Academy, India to consent for the interview with the Health and Fitness India network. Our Q&A are:
1. Why did you decide to enter the fitness industry?
I was always an obese person right since childhood and hated myself for that.
I constantly looked for fitness advice from people in good shape and different trainers in the gym and read articles on the web and in the fitness magazines which always contradicted.
Everything contradicted with each other and led to more confusion.
All this led to frustration before I decided to do a Personal Trainer Certification course from K11 Fitness Academy, Pune to educate myself in fitness science.
My interest in fitness education grew henceforth and I kept doing more courses nationally and internationally in different aspects of fitness and decided to venture into fitness industry.
I started Pune's 1st personal training studio specializing in functional training and athletic Strength & Conditioning, with the latest trends of Kettlebells, TRX, BOSU etc.
Then I launched India's premier Kettlebell and Sports conditioning academy - Ballistic Kettlebell Fitness Academy.
2. What are your specialties as a fitness professional?
Strength & conditioning for sportsmen,
Training for special population (people with medical problems, musculo-skeletal injuries, postural disorders, neural problems, children and pregnant women),
Lifestyle improvement by adopting regular exercise and nutrition habits.
3. What's a great piece of advise that you've given to a client?
Fitness is a lifestyle change and not a crash diet and over-training protocol to lose weight. Such faulty practices to lose quick weight will only lead to lowered metabolism, sagging skin, abnormal hormones, faster regain of weight to lead to more frustration.
Moreover, what's the point in getting to a smaller out of shape, ugly body from the larger out of shape body with weeks of crash diets affecting sleep, happiness, mind and overall quality if life?
Exercise at least 3-4 days a week and have a balanced diet, with proper macro and micro-nutrient profile to suit your body, which one can sustain all throughout life.
4. Can you please share any major mistakes that fitness professionals make?
1) Trying to impress the clients with quick results. Thereby adopting faulty practices mentioned above by me. Most often includes giving excess cardio and super low calorie protein-deficient diets.
2) Starting training without proper client assessments. I see this a lottttt !!!
5. Where do you see yourself professionally in the next five and ten years from now?
1) Expanding my brand Ballistic from an academy to gyms and sports nutrition through out Asia.
2) Personally, one of the leading lifestyle and fitness consultant in India.
6. Your professional contact details
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +91 9810733448
Website : www.ballistickettlebell.com
The Entire List of Health and Fitness Professional Interviews
For health and fitness professionals and businesses
Get found easily !!! Basic registration is free WEBSITE
Comments are closed for this blog post