Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
I'd like to thank Mr. Sushant Sehgal to consent for the interview with the Health and Fitness India network. Our Q&A are as follows:
1. Why did you decide to enter the fitness industry?
Fitness is my passion. When I was in college I use to go for workouts in various gyms to know more about fitness. Then I started using those techniques taught to me by my trainers and used some variations in it. Then I thought it's better to come in this field, so that I can take my passion to a new level.
2. What are your specialties as a fitness professional?
I'm a physiotherapist and then I did diploma in yoga. Then when I decided to come in this field I applied and cleared my ACE exam. So my speciality is physiocare plus yoga along with fitness training. I prefer pilates and functional training more than weight training.
3. What's a great piece of advise that you've given to a client?
My advice is to be patient and results wil come automatically.
4. Can you please share any major mistakes that fitness professionals make?
Workout should be according to the needs and physical abilities of the member. Same workout is not recommended to all the people. As body type of each individual is different.
5. Where do you see yourself professionally in the next five and ten years from now?
My goal is to see myself, as an international fitness trainer.
His contact details:
The Entire List of Health and Fitness Professional Interviews
Comments are closed for this blog post