Unlock Your Potential with Our Network of Professionals and Resources Worldwide!
I'd like to thank Ms. Anusha Sipahimalani to consent for the interview with the Health and Fitness India network. Our Q&A are as follows:
1. Why did you decide to enter the fitness industry?
It was the passion to teach dance fitness and teach "the correct technique"
2. What are your specialties as a fitness professional?
Been a dancer since a decade which i implement the best in my Reebok Dance Aerobics, Zumba Fitness, Zumba Toning, Aqua Zumba and Masala Bhangra Workout which is based out of NYC
3. What's a great piece of advise that you've given to a client?
Any movement is better than no movement. Being Skinny is not being fit, its having a good stamina and strength is being fit.
4. Can you please share any major mistakes that fitness professionals make?
They follow on the music and choreography not realizing the most important is to follow the technique which prevents injuries for your clients and make them happy to cont... ur classes
5. Where do you see yourself professionally in the next five and ten years from now?
Opening Up my own studio and mentoring young aspiring dance fitness trainers in India.
Her professional and contact details:
ZCOM Representative South Asia
(Zumba Community Rep- INDIA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRILANKA, MALDIVES)
Marketing Agent for Training's Masala Bhangra Workout
The Entire List of Health and Fitness Professional Interviews
Comments are closed for this blog post