Due to long and inconsistent working hours, many workout routines take a beating. Even after squeezing in some time, reaching your nearest gym may take a while, thanks to traffic and various other factors.
If budget and spacing is not a problem, then you should opt for a multi-station home gym. This world-class equipment is loaded with features and packs a punch while delivering optimum results.
There are various types of multi-gyms available for beginners and advanced users at Body Solid India. So what should you be looking out for in a multi-gym? The points listed below will help you make the right decision!
1) Weight Stack: A weight stack is the most important component in a multi-gym. Many home gyms use a vinyl weight stack to make them affordable. The more expensive ones use iron. A beginner should look for something between 60-70 kg. An advanced user can opt for anything above 80 kg.
2) Cables & Pulleys: No one really thinks about cables and pulleys but this is an important factor to be considered while buying a home gym. A lot of cheap models use plastic nylons with poor cables. These add a lot of resistance to the weights, making the selected weight feel heavier than it should. Poor quality cables also make it uncomfortable to train with by causing a lot of grinding motion.
3) Adjustability: Make sure your body is aligned at the correct level to prevent injuries. Seek expert opinion on adjusting the equipment to meet your personal needs.
4) Workout Stations: Almost all multi-gyms follow this setup: chest press, pec dec, high pulley, low pulley and leg developer. Your equipment should feature a minimum of these aspects to provide you with a good core group of exercises. Go for a couple of extra options like shoulder press or leg press if you can afford it.
5) Overall quality: Opt for a product featuring high-standard solid welds, a sturdy steel frame work and tubing. The heavier the user limit, the more durable and stable the equipment is!
These are the features you should look for in a multi-gym. Remember your choice will decide the quality of your workouts. Do not compromise on quality by going for cheaper equipment. We wish you the best in your fitness endeavors.
Multi-Station Home Gym