Scroll down for interviews of Health and Fitness Professionals in India.
You can learn much from these professionals making a positive difference.
Before starting the interviews list, I would like to share what Fitness trainers and instructors typically do according to http://www.bls.gov/ooh/personal-care-and-service/fitness-trainers-and-instructors.htm#tab-2
- Demonstrate how to carry out various exercises and routines
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skill
- Monitor clients’ progress and adapt programs as needed
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues
- Give emergency first aid if needed
Hence, just having a "better" body might not mean that the trainer is more qualified than the other trainers for your needs. The "better" body now can also be a result of exercise, diet, rest and other practices harmful in the long-term. Of course, the fitness trainer having the "better" body could even be better than the other trainers for your needs but that's not necessary.
At least check the fitness trainer's certifications and work experience including client results before spending money and possibly also getting harmed.
Don't get fooled and harmed by a "better" bodied but ill-qualified trainer for your needs. Also, know whether you want to build and grow a body with a focus on bodybuilding / figure competitions or on longevity with aesthetics and functionality.
Below are Interviews of Health and Fitness Professionals in India
Abhinav Malhotra interview page
Dr. Shubhra Arora interview page
Vani Pahwa interview page
Emily Splichal interview page
Pragya Bhatt interview page
Seema Sharma interview page
Indira Priyadarshini interview page
Nitika Dhiman interview page
Reema Sarin interview page
Sonia Bajaj interview page
Richa Sharma interview page
Gurnit Singh Dua interview page
Shweta Pratap Singh interview page
Chirag Sethi interview page
Anusha Sipahimalani interview page
Drashti Pandit interview page
Sushant Sehgal interview page
Ruth G interview page
How to lift weights, lose fat, tone, sculpt and build body at gym
Click image to see a variety of valuable fitness content...
For a lot more health, fitness, exercise, diet, nutrition and more content, see www.healthfitnessindia.in which is a part of this .com site.
Best Wishes, Shakti Saran